Financing your business's expansion or relocation — or funding a startup venture — can be a difficult task.
Luckily, Greater Hazleton offers a variety of financing incentives that make our area very attractive to those wanting to do business here.
Besides the local Chamber member banks, there are various partners and programs that can assist with financing your business, which includes:
- CAN DO, Greater Hazleton's economic development firm
- City of Hazleton Economic Development Office
- Luzerne County Business Development Program
- NEPA Alliance, a regional community and economic development agency, serves the seven counties of Northeastern Pennsylvania including Carbon, Lackawanna, Luzerne, Monroe, Pike, Schuylkill and Wayne. NEPA Alliance services include Business Financing, Government Contracting Assistance, International Trade Assistance, Non Profit Assistance, Transportation Planning, Research and Information, and Local Government Services.
- US Small Business Association
- PA Department of Community & Economic Development
- Wilkes University Small Business Development Center, provides free, confidential business consulting, training, and education supported by, strategic relationships and specialized programs through a team of experienced professional consultants dedicated and motivated to strengthen, enhance, and empower the small business community.